D4C mentoring program empowers young professionals to become leaders in the field of community-based and sustainable design by equipping them with skills and hands-on experience.
Overall Goal: Empower the design community to design and implement innovative and sustainable solutions that improve the living conditions and quality of life of the marginalized communities across Lebanon.
Impart the knowledge, methodology, and benefits of community-based projects to youth from the design community
Empower young professionals to become leaders in the field of social design through equipping
Lectures and Webinars
- Partners with different Universities across Lebanon.
- Provide 20 young professionals with lectures and seminars on Community-based design, participatory community engagement,
placemaking, and environmental and sustainable design.
- Coaching and Mentoring through D4C ongoing projects.
- Developing community-based designs.
- Developing innovative low-tech solutions for socially conscious design that improve the quality of life
of communities and enhance the well-being of vulnerable households in a participatory approach.